The Food Bank Singapore operates through a lean team of passionate individuals in our mission to end food insecurity in all forms!
Volunteering with us allows you to provide a meaningful contribution, gain new skills or put old onesto good use and meet new people as we help our community!
– Daily volunteers needed to assist with both collection and deliveries of food donations
– 1 shift per day : 10am to 4pm
Food Bank Box Masters
– If you have a personal vehicle and are available during weekends
– Timing: 10am to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm
– Assist with weekly/bi-weekly collection from our public Food Bank boxes and delivering the donations to our warehouse.
– Advocacy volunteers at events/roadshows
– Admin or Warehouse volunteers
– Marketing/Social Media volunteer
Click here to sign up as our volunteers today!