The Food Bank Singapore receives incoming food donations on a daily basis and we need your help to sort, take inventory and pack food donations!
We have two volunteering slots from Monday to Saturday:
Morning (10am to 1pm)
Afternoon (2pm to 5pm)
Due to safety concerns, we can only accommodate up to 25 volunteers per session.
Warehouse location: 218 Pandan Loop, XPACE, Level 3, Singapore 128408 (may include future function of online slot booking system)
Fresh Food Truck
Almost half of all fruits and vegetables produced globally are wasted. Wastage levels are high at the supplier and retail level due to cosmetic filtering, which is a process where sellers discard items based on their appearance.
The Fresh Food Truck (FFT) Activity aims to reduce fruits and vegetable wastage by salvaging slightly blemished or “ugly”, but still good to consume foods at Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre, and distributing to our beneficiaries.
The FFT activity will be held 3 times a month from 10am to 1pm.
As a volunteer, you will play a key role in:
• Collecting fruits and vegetables from the different stalls.
• Conducting visual inspection on the collected goods.
• Distributing the fruits and vegetables at a beneficiary location.
To join, you will need to:
– Gather a group of 20 to 40 volunteers that are 13 years old and above
– Arrange transport for the volunteers from the collection site to the distribution site
If you are interested to gather your team for a CSR activity, VIA project, or a great bonding session, drop us an email at email@example.com to book a volunteering slot with us today!